Three Ring Circus Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barurot Clarifies a Few Things with the GM

Go down

Barurot Clarifies a Few Things with the GM Empty Barurot Clarifies a Few Things with the GM

Post  Barurot Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:31 pm

Barurot knocks the door of the GM's office off it's hinges as he enters startling Christopher Chistiansen who literally jumped off his seat. Holding a memo in his hand Barurot waves the piece of paper around and addresses the visibly shaken general manager.
-
Barurot: "You need to talk to me?"
-
Christopher Christiansen: "Oh. Y-yes, you see I've been receiving complaints about the uh... Your use of unauthorized items in your matches... You see..."
-
Barurot: "What unauthorized items?"
-
Barurot pulls out a steel bat from between his fat layers and swings at a vase in the general manager's office, smashing it to little pieces.
-
Barurot: "I don't see any unauthorized items, do you?"
-
Christopher Christiansen: "Ah... I..."
-
Barurot then takes a swing smashing the GM's table with the steel bat making a huge dent on the heavy oak table.
-
Christopher Christiansen: "Uh no! No unauthorized items at all."
-
Barurot smiles and inserts the steel bat into his love handles again.
-
Barurot: "I figured as much. Now next time, if you feel the urge to talk to me, don't send me a memo. In fact, I recommend that you don't even think about me at all... Am I clear?"
-
Barurot crumples the memo and flicks it at Christopher Christiansen.
-
Christopher Christiansen: "Crystal."
-
Barurot turns around and walks out of the office, much to the relief of the general manager.
Barurot
Barurot
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder

Wrestler Sheet
Class: Resistance
Wrestler's Level: 10
Alignment: Heel

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum