Three Ring Circus Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tharok's prematch Interview

Go down

Tharok's prematch Interview Empty Tharok's prematch Interview

Post  Tharok Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:13 am

Tharok is sitting on a bench in the basement, looking very concentrated. Cherry Goodson comes towards him and starts interviewing him.

Cherry Goodson: " Hi, do you have a moment for an interview before your next match?"

Tharok: "Yes, of course what do you want to know?"

Cherry Goodson: "You are quite new here and you lost all of your fights until now, what do you think is the reason for that?"

Tharok looks surprised by a direct question like that, but Cherry quickly reacts.

Cherry Goodson: "Or is it something you do not want to talk about?"

Tharok: "Ok, I have to say that I did not expect a question like that. I think I lost these fights because my opponents were too tough, I mean there was no chance for me to defeat them with technique and I realized that too late."

Cherry Goodson: "Ok, I understand, but your next opponent seems to be quite tough, too. Do you think you can beat him?"

Tharok: "Yes, but it will be a very hard fight and I'll have to use more brutality to defeat guys like that."

Cherry Goodson: "Seems like you haven't given up yourself yet. I hope you will not use something forbidden."

Tharok: "You don't have to worry about that. I'm just interested in a fair victory and if he is better than me then he will win."

Cherry Goodson: "Ok, thanks for the interview and good luck for your fight."

Tharok
Jobber

Wrestler Sheet
Class:
Wrestler's Level:
Alignment:

Back to top Go down