Three Ring Circus Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuzan Pre-Match

2 posters

Go down

Kuzan Pre-Match Empty Kuzan Pre-Match

Post  Kuzan Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:32 am

First attempt, so let me know if any corrections/improvements need to be made.

Cherry Goodson: We just caught word that one of the new signings has arrived at General Manager Christiansen's office and there is a loud disagreement going on as we speak. Let's go check it out and get a word with this newcomer.
-
Cherry and camera crew scramble to the office and quietly open the door to see the irate wrestler pointing his finger and screaming at Christiansen.
-
Kuzan: You lied to me Chris! Plain and simple.
-
Christopher Christiansen: Calm down now Kuzan. I have said absolutely nothing untrue. We are an organization of class and you're going to appeal to a key demo just as our other wrestlers appeal to theirs. Do yourself a favor and head to the locker area and meet some of the guys. We've got a great crew for you to work with.
-
Kuzan: Great crew? Oh you mean the bipolar clown that subjects the world to his sad music when he loses? Or the fat guy who hides anything that can possibly be a weapon in his fat rolls? Yeah you've got some real class around here Chris. They probably think Armani is a country. I even hear you have a lion on your roster. A lion! How cheap are you?
-
Christopher Christiansen: You know Kuzan, I'm just a little fed up with you prima donna wrestlers coming in here like you own the place when I am the one responsible for you getting your paycheck. You don't want to meet the roster? Fine, I'll force you to meet them. Like that lion. He's headlined books and movies, and you two are going to be formally introduced to eachother in the ring.
-
Christopher Christiansen takes a glance at his watch
-
Christopher Christiansen: And you might want to hurry and get to the locker room area to get changed. Because that match is going to happen next.
-
Kuzan storms out of the office, knocking a lamp off of the GM's desk.
-
Christopher Christiansen: I wish people would stop knocking things off of my desk. What is this a circus around here? Heh I'm going to have to write that down for a joke later.

Kuzan
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Kuzan Pre-Match Empty Re: Kuzan Pre-Match

Post  Tsure Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:41 pm

((Looks fine.))
Tsure
Tsure
Jobber

Wrestler Sheet
Class:
Wrestler's Level: 4